Best and No:1 EHR, for delivering high quality care and drive better clinical outcome in any hospital or clinic
See why we’re ranked #1 in more categories than any other EHR
DocEngage, industry-leading EHR has been co-created with feedback from over 1000+ medical professionals, it reflects real pain with the perfect solution. DocEngage charting brings patient information from across the care continuum, giving you a 360° view of your patients health and can be done within minutes so you can focus on your patients not on to the screen by few touches/clicks. And also coordinated patient care with a unified practice management system.
Modern, cloud-based EHR to help enterprise to small practices to boost profitability & patient outcome
Integrates seamlessly with our Practice Management & CRM: single clinical, administrative, financial & sales solution
Delivers all tools to deliver better patient care: clinical flow to prescription, charts, labs, careplan etc.
Charts, a comprehensive view of a patient’s complete clinical summary that what you want to see
- Easy accessible specialty wise Customised EMR/EHR anytime, anywhere.
- Patient's vital trend and graphs.
- Multispeciality clinical notes and document support.
- Charting app, manage all the clinical activity in a single page.
- Timeline, all the patient history and clinical view in a single page.
- Customize workflow for the doctor, nurse, pharmacy and other caregivers.
- E-prescription and refill reminder.
- Go digital for all your form, All the clinical/Assessment forms can be customized in the system.
- Set up a master template for clinical notes, prescription, and lab only once, later use it for the future.
- Very simple to use EMR/EHR, with all customize component to run any clinic, hospital, pharmacy and diagnostic center.
- Practice Management (Adv Appt, Billing & Website Inte)
- Vital, Care Plan & Patient Timeline
- Prescription, E-prescription, Refill & Reminders
- Advanced Charting & Assessment Forms
- Lab Order, Results & Third Party Integration
- Patient History of Documents
- Patient Referral & Second Opinion
- Available in Web & Mobile Apps
- Speciality Based Clinical Notes & many more