How Patients connect to DocEngage
DocEngage Patient Experience
Focus on outcomes that matters most to the patients
Why Patient Experience Management (PXM) is the need of every hospital?
True patient experience reflects the total perceived value of a patient interacting with a health system. In comprises of Care Delivery, SOP’s, Communication, Coordinated Care, Outcome, Satisfaction, Empathy and Compassion throughout the health delivery system. The best experience of patient is felt in each and every moment from the entry till the exit of the hospital.
It is time for hospitals to understand that the only way they can make a difference ad project a sustainable growth with competition is to differentiate themselves on Patient Experience. This will drive patient and staff satisfaction, creating loyalty and improves outcome.
DocEngage delivers complete technology that improves and builds trusted relationships between healthcare systems, clinicians and patients and takes the hospital to the climb in Patient Experience.
Increases Efficiency and capacity for patients
Decrease operating costs and improve bottom line
Improve staff satisfaction and retention
Build reputation to encourage patient to consolidate care
DocEngage Patient Experience Benefits
Remove patient waiting & wasting Time
Patient Experience brings down the waiting time of patients in front office, OPD, ER, pharmacy, radiology. This will increase patient revisit ratio, reduces average stay time.
Increases patient agreeing ratio for treatment
Patient experience ensures that patients are well educated about the diseases, side effects, treatment plan etc. This will increases patient opting for treatment.
Improves communication with patients & family
Patients who understand their care plan are more likely to follow treatment and adhere to instructions. Communication technology can support patients and their loved ones by facilitating effective patient engagement.
Reduces patient unnecessary re-visits to the hospital
After first visit, patient can clarify their doubts by remote communication. This will increase patient continuity of services in the hospital and improves better patient care.
Improves HCAHPS ratings
HCAHPS ratings are a strong indicator of patient loyalty, trust & competitive differentiation. Feedback is captured in “ many touch points” during the patient journey in the hospital, which leads to top satisfaction scores.
Grow Market Share
As healthcare becomes increasingly competitive, organizations that focus on the human experience will create market differentiation that drives patient and staff satisfaction, creates lasting loyalty, and improves outcomes.
DocEngage Patient Experience Features
- Patient App and portal
- Patient Messaging
- Patient Kiosk
- Pre-Arrival Patient Communication
- Smart Patient Registration
- MultiLayer surveys
- Patient Journey Analysis & Statistics
- Patient Satisfaction Score
- Communication with family members
- Staff Communication & Survey
- Smart Patient Consent forms
- Advanced EHR for Physicians
- Department Wise Patient feedback
- Patient Loyalty Points & Membership
- Patient Education Videos
- Long term care communication
- Reminders:Medication, CarePlan & follow ups
- TeleCommunication to doctors
- Online Integration to websites & social media
- Patient feedback ticketing and resolution
FREE Patient Experience Toolkit for Hospitals
- AIDET training tool for Staff
- Sample Patient Experience Survey
- Sample Departmental Wise Survey
- Sample Patient feedback during and after treatments
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Sample Patient Experience Program